Hereafter: It’s Far Better Than You Can Imagine-Book
Understanding our lives in the Hereafter changes everything. . . . . .
- The joy set before us strengthens our hearts for the many trials that come our way.
- Anticipation of the jubilant reunions and celebrations in Heaven that will take place after the Rapture loosens our grip on the temporary things of this life.
- Awareness of the rewards for our faithfulness encourages our hearts during times when we think no one notices our service for the Lord.
- Knowing we will reign with Jesus in His earthly Kingdom broadens our understanding of all our experiences here below.
- The scriptural glimpses of our future glory help us understand that our delight and fulfillment in eternity will exceed anything we can imagine.
by Authors Terry James and Jonathan Brentner–265 pages–Softbound
Hereafter will broaden your understanding of Heaven and deepen your longing for Jesus’ appearing and the start of eternity. Thoughts of the splendor ahead for believers strengthened the Apostle Paul during his many hardships (Romans 8:18), and a grasp of the wonders ahead for us as saints will do the same for you. The thrilling perspective presented in Hereafter has changed everything for its authors, and they pray the glimpse of Heaven provided on these pages will lift your eyes heavenward in the expectation of the magnificent blessings that lie ahead for you.