The Harvest Handbook of Bible Prophecy – Book (Updated version of The Popular Encyclopedia of Bible Prophecy)
Gain wisdom and insight every time you reach for this A-Z encyclopedia to find biblical answers to your toughest prophecy questions.
*Updated version of The Popular Encyclopedia of Bible Prophecy
Updated version reflects:
- new title (The Harvest Handbook of Bible Prophecy)
- hardcover vs softbound
- 20 replacement articles
- 2 new articles
- additional Ron Rhodes section
Ed Hindson, Mark Hitchcock & Tim LaHaye Over 150 Topics – 451 pages – hardbound
This volume has 150+ topics on the most important subjects of prophetic study from 40+ of world’s foremost prophecy experts, including Armageddon, the Day of the Lord, eternal life, the glorious appearing, the messianic kingdom, the millennium, rewards, and the Tribulation.
You will gain clear and useful insights about the future in this A-to-Z handbook, which is written to provide
- thousands of Bible-based facts about the end times and beyond
- a chronology of the last days from a pretribulational, premillennial view
- detailed definitions of all the major prophecy-related terms
Both new and experienced students of prophecy will find this a tool they can use and understand. Ideal for browsing or serious research, you’ll find yourself reaching for this indispensable resource again and again.